Manor Road Surgery – Beverley
GP Partner Vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our high achieving market town practice. We are a forward thinking traditional GP surgery with an excellent team of clinicians and administrative staff with an emphasis on achieving first class patient care and working as part of a team. We have recently employed a Physio undertaking an Advanced Clinical Practitioner Masters and a Clinical Pharmacist to complement our team of GP’s. The practice is part of the Beverley PCN and one of the partners, Dr Colin Garnham has taken up the role of Clinical Director.
- The number of sessions is open to negotiation and would offer up to full time.
- There is no capital input required to become a full partner of the surgery.
- We are GMS practice list size 12,800 patients, with a team of 8 partners, 1 Pharmacist, 1 Physio, 3 practice nurses, 3 healthcare assistants, practice manager and a finance manager.
- We have achieved full QOF points for the last 4 years.
- Our SystmOne practice is part dispensing and has an on-site pharmacy in which the partners have an interest.
- We are a teaching practice for the local HYMS Medical School.
- 8 weeks annual leave entitlement.
- CQC rated Good in every section.
Informal visits are welcomed, enquiries initially to Patricia Cooper – Practice Manager. Partners will be available to answer questions whilst visiting.
Applications by CV to the Practice Manager, Manor Road Surgery, The Health Centre, Manor Road, Beverley, HU17 7BZ. Email email@example.com Telephone 01482 862733
Closing date for applications is the 31st December 2019, starting date flexible.